Alcatraz Is Not An Island: RECOVERING THEMES OF PAN-INDIANISM FROM NEWS ACCOUNTS OF THE 1969-71 OCCUPATION
Published by Sherri L. McLendon and Wiregrass Lotus Publishing, 2009, $19.97. To order your print copy of this work, go to Wiregrass Lotus Publishing.
How to Create A Rich, Successful and Fulfilling Life: Dynamic Tools for Overcoming Obstacles and Creating Rapid Transformation
Sherri L. McLendon is a co-author of this book published by International Association of Professional Life Coaches, 2012. For more information or to purchase the book, please go directly this link.
Sherri is donating her proceeds directly to IAPLC.
Shhh! Top Secret: Niche Breakthrough Secrets for Solo Practitioners
In this professionally edited video, you have a front row seat in this members-only seminar Sherri presented to the North Carolina Public Relations Society of America. You’ll learn:
- Why solo practitioners need a niche breakthrough strategy
- What we mean when we talk about New Economy
- How to network from a place of heart
- How to identify and work from your core values
- How to find YOUR niche, and the BEST ways to reach out
- How to move from a service economy to an experience economy
- What you need to do to claim your expertise
- How to move from competition into collaboration
- And much, much more!
Join Sherri as she breaks new ground and shares thought leader secrets with YOU which before now were only available to public relations industry insiders and marketing professionals. The video may be watched in entirety, or may be viewed in segments from the menu. Great for education & discussion.
Video on CD-Rom, Regular $29, Special $19.97*
*includes shipping and handling.
Video editing and digital mastering by JamesGang Creative + Communications, Gary James, branding specialist, Asheville, N.C.