We’ve Got a *New* Take on Social Media at Professional Moneta
What comes standard, what plan fits your brand, and how to get more of what you want out of social
Social media starts out as content, either yours or someone else’s. In its myriad forms, it’s made up of text, words, images, photos, graphics, videos, audio, and more.
Your brand’s social media marketing content “mix” refers to ways we get the best combination of content types to build your brand’s influence and showcase thought leadership.
As we build audience, your message gets seen and heard across the web.
Our goal, as always, is to return those persons to your designated website or landing page to engage them further with relevant content that converts them into leads.
But to do that, we need a better plan.
Too often, in my desire to over-deliver, we have provided a range of types of social media content to our clients, but rarely in the consistent fashion that we know works, well, consistently.
Social Media Comes “Standard” On Publication
We’d like to revisit what sets the Social Standard for our clients. In other words, this level of social distribution is what’s provided at first publication for your articles, and it comes standard with all our client articles. Here’s how it works:
- First, we check to make certain all your pertinent social accounts are connected properly so that we maximize the potential for no-cost automated distribution each time you publish now and in the future.
- Upon publication of any content, we share it as is appropriate across all our platforms.
- We send the link to you and/or your team to remind them to personalize and share the content.
- As needed, we shorten links for easier sharing and tracking
- If you’ve not provided an image for a blog article, we identify great, professional quality representative images that don’t require payment or attribution. We also provide the caption.
- The person who hits “publish” is responsible for the sizing of photos. If that’s us, then we do it. If that’s you, we can offer up a free tool to make it easy.
- We post at the time of publication and/or at peak times to reach your engaged audiences.
- Relevant hashtags, links, tags, keywords, and other devices are added as a best practice, though you may sometimes need to provide those to us.
Social Media Publication that Exceeds the Standard
Now, we’ve added an additional perk to ensure we’re meeting or exceeding expectations. Once you decide you’d like to move forward with us, you get:
- A designated management dashboard which allows Professional Moneta to seamlessly publish your awesome content at peak times across platforms – and do more of what’s working best!
- Analytics to show you how we’re doing on each platform, and where changes need to be made.
Back in the day, just knowing how to post to a social media account was a whiz-bang-POW! in the publicity department. These days, it takes more.