At Professional Moneta, we consiously choose clients – and team – based on the potential for quality, mutually beneficial relationships that result in positive change. These brand leader relationships are based on shared core values, a shared sense of presence about what we create in the world, committed leadership, respect, and trust.
As a hybrid content and digital marketing agency, we insist on a sustainable, strategic approach to quality content. While we may author articles, craft an email series, promote posts, write an e-book, plan and write a launch sequence, issue press releases, or provide sales or landing page content, or craft a white paper, our initial emphasis is on the “why,” and “who.”
Not the “what.”
Not all tactics will solve all problems. Successful clients understand that when the tactic is informed by the strategy, the result is an investment that returns over time, not an expense.
To be effective, our expert consultants
- anticipate non-hierarchical, cross-departmental access to key staff members
- obtain the information and resources needed for successful project execution
- work independently from our clients, determining where, when, and how we work
- charge for access to our professional expertise, knowledge of industry standards, our proven judgment, advanced education, and wealth of experience in our field
- require contracts, written confirmation of the Scope of Work, and timely payment
Please do business elsewhere if:
- Flying by the seat of your pants is your preferred management style
- “Emergency” mode on weeknights and weekends is your idea of normal
- If you think a woman is a support person rather than an colleague
- You bully your team under the guise of honesty or accountability
- Blame others when doing things your way doesn’t lead to the desired outcome
- You believe project management or a Scope of Work is worthless
- Or simple human error isn’t something you can tolerate
If you’re uncomfortable with the above, rest assured we won’t be a good fit.
But if you know enough to be comforted by the fact that we emphasize benefits driven, call to action copywriting and decision-making informed by benchmarks and analysis, you’re on the right track. In fact, lead-generating, inbound, digital marketing content that returns on investment makes us happy.
We’re pretty sure it makes you happy, too.
What We Are Not
We are not freelancers or virtual assistants. We do not sell press releases or articles or rack cards as one-off pieces to those with whom we do not have established relationships. We reserve the right to analyze, discuss, and question before acting. So, if being told what you want to hear, or having someone do as they’re told are priorities for you, please look elsewhere.
- Our team members should not be confused with in-house public relations or content marketing team members. (The IRS is very clear about this.) We are not your “PR rep” and shouldn’t be referred to as such. We may be referred to as your “agent” or “agency.”
- We are not subject to management by our clients. We independently manage our own projects, team, contractors, processes, and project managers. We provide and require use of project management solutions as a transparent part of the client relationship management service agreement.
- The content creation, curation, editorial, publishing and distribution practices and platforms we use are proven to produce quality results, so please don’t ask us to change.
- We don’t answer the phone, email, or text messages after business hours, on weekends, or in the middle of the night.
- Remember, you may be super important to us, but you are not our only client. We’re happy to respond in a crisis, but don’t cry wolf.
- As we’re an agency, not an employee, we do not provide invoice coding for your accounts payable departments, nor should we receive mass forwarded internal email communications. We do not provide performance reviews for your in-house team, as these are CFO, internal communications, and human resources functions.
Cash Flow in the COVID-19 Era
Fluid cash flow ensures fluid operations, which directly benefits the client.
Clients are responsible for terms outlaid in the Client Agreement, plus any project costs incurred while executing work or providing requested services on their behalf.
All our new client accounts require payment in advance, using a pre-agreed, standardized statement of Scope of Work (SOW) for each function and tactic, transparent pricing, and a subscription model. Project work which lies outside the montly agreement includes a bounded SOW, also with transparent pricing, with 50% due at the start date, and the remainder on delivery.
We invoice electronically on a recurring basis and encourage prompt electronic payments. Please know that we cannot and will not absorb a 30-60 day delay in payment schedule. If you cannot make a pre-agreed payment in a timely manner due to cash flow considerations, please reconsider working with another hybrid content/digital marketing agency.
Since 2010, we do not absorb the client’s hard costs. We require a designated client credit card be kept on file to facilitate those transactions on the client’s behalf with prior approval. This helps us ensure ownership of assets remains with the client and ensures we are not acting as a lending institution instead of a consultancy. Please anticipate that we will require any upgrades to your website or online platforms to meet functionality requirements for your goals.
Still here? Then it’s highly likely you recognize that it’s just good business to communicate up-front about money, professional ethics and the nature of the work.
We do not share or sell your email information, ever. Your account and the details of your business are also subject to confidentiality. We require a mutual non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement from all shareholders, as well as a contract which protects client ownership of any deliverables.